This is an informal poll to help reflect to the six original DAO members, what kind of proposal(s) we should write, that have a strong chance of passing. It is not binding in any way, and everyone is welcome to vote regardless of past experience with Detroit Arcology, including newcomers.
- Stipend for Anthony Hatinger for his community garden work on Hanover
- 🪵 Co-invest in 16669 Log Cabin Road
- 🧑🏽🌾 Hire a garden director for 2022 on collectively owned land
- Buy an empty lot for a collectively owned garden
- Seed a block club fund to help neighbors or improve the neighborhood
- Other: feel free to reply to this post with more discussion!
We would like to write proposals and vote in the original DAO, and to close it down, within the next week.